Sunday, November 28, 2010

Need to lose weight?

Do you need to lose weight?? Have you tried many diets?? Have you over did it with exercise programs that simply don’t work?? Did you lose some weight then gained it back?

I grew up being thin until I reached my twenties and started gaining weight.? I’m not fat but I have what we call a beer belly and I don’t even drink beer.? All my adult life, I’ve been doing diets for a period of time, losing a little weight then gained it back on because I was starving myself and I like to eat.? In my early thirties, I started exercising which helped my body to become stronger and I even lost some weight but still I was not able to bring my so called beer belly down.? I got myself involved in dieting, counting calories which was a real pain to control and became more and more frustrated because I was hungry all the time.? Try to spread only one tea spoon of peanut butter on a toast in the morning or try to eat half a breakfast because if you have too much, you’ll go above your total calorie count for the day.? I had suppers where I almost had nothing to eat because I had reach my maximum calorie count for the day.? So you can imagine that I stopped dieting after 3 weeks down the road.? I was a total nut case and my patience was at its lowest.

One day, I found a website that made a lot of sense.? A diet that is not a diet, eating plenty of foods on a daily basis without gaining weight.? They even claimed that I would lose weight and they guaranteed it.? I told myself, what the heck, the price is cheap and I basically don’t have anything to lose.? OMG, the system showed me that I was doing it the wrong way.? It’s all about educating yourself about foods, what to eat.? I found out that there are foods that actually burn your fat and you can eat them with ease.? Anyways, I’m totally amazed about this program because I’m losing weight and I don’t need to starve myself, in fact, I’m almost eating all the time and that is why I’m writing this article.? In a short period of time, I lost 9 pounds + 1″ off my waste without exercising, but I will start soon.? I’m not a diet expert but I’m not afraid to tell others about something that works.? Two thumbs up!!!

?

Sylvain Rochon

?

Loving father, husband, online business coach. ?In a mission to help others reach their goals as quick as possible the easiest way.http://www.yourhomebasedbusiness.caSkype: sylvainrochonAlso find me on:Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Squidoo, youtube, dailymotion, WordPress??
Article Source

Incoming search terms for the article:

Related Products:

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service — if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read our FAQ page at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php
Five Filters featured article: Beyond Hiroshima - The Non-Reporting of Falluja's Cancer Catastrophe.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment