Friday, November 27, 2009

ENJOY THE HOLIDAYS!with dog

The summer period will come soon and people will use this time to take vacations.

The Inspector Canin believes that vacations are essential for everyone and that even those who have no dog can expect to get to their cottage or trailer and live quietly this period of rest.

Some tourists believe that the laws apply only to their primary residence and they did not comply when the "campaign".

How often do you, have we not heard a holidaymaker said: "My dog has a medal in the city, he did not need another here!"

"My dog spends all year attached, if you think I am attached to the cottage ..."

"How can I bring my bag to his needs, I'm in a bathing suit ...??Anyway, in the countryside, it's just a little more fertilizer ... "

"It's okay if my dog barks, we are in the woods here, so ..."

The main reason municipalities have adopted regulations governing animals, is the nonchalance that many show dogs as guardians of the respect they should show to their fellow citizens, neighbors and other persons who have no petscompany.

To help everyone remember the excellence of their last vacation, Inspector Canin apply with diligence regulations in the 35 municipalities of which it is responsible.


No comments:

Post a Comment