Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Children want parents happy

The more you do things for you, as you, the more you'll be well and happy. Your child will be bathed in this atmosphere of happiness and benefit.

too often means "I can not do that for or because of my children! .

When a couple goes over and the parent says "I left for my daughter saw how the girl? Difficult for the child, no!
Do you think it is pleasant for children to see their parents fighting, being the head, shouting and even screaming because they're not getting?

The child knows, almost before you, the parents, it does not work you. If so of course!

We give good reasons to avoid going to the heart of things and the heart of the problem but every problem has a solution (that is mathematically) trust!

We are good reasons to avoid living a change because it is complicated, or we're afraid.
Afraid of what? To be alone (e), leaving the other to abandon, to be unjust, to hurt, to suffer, to pretend Mom Dad, do not be good parents ...

All these fears are related to what you've lived and learned. Today, just make a leap into the present in order to simply let go of the past, the past is past, the present is there as a present and the future is coming.
So stay in the present.

Ask yourself, "if everything was ok for me if anything or anyone stop me to choose, there now, what I will decide for me? .

Think you're a role model for your children.
And if it was the best gift you can give them to show them after a conflict, you can become happy and joyful.

No comments:

Post a Comment