Monday, December 21, 2009

Small application for a child to his father;

A contractor comes home one evening tired after a hard day's work to find her little boy 5 years old sitting on the steps.
- Dad, can I ask you a question?
- Of course!
- How do you earn per hour?
- But that does not concern you sonny!
- I just want to know. I beg you, tell me!
- Well, if you really want to know. $ 75.00 per hour.
The boy went back into the house with a melancholy air.
He returned to his father and asks:
- Papa, can you lend me $ 10.00?
- Well, that's why you wanted to know. To borrow money! Go to your room and lie down. I had a stressful day, I'm tired and I did not feel like me achala with similar nonsense.

An hour later, the father who had time to unpack some wondered if he had not reacted too much to demand of his son.
Maybe he wanted to buy something important. He decides to go into the small room.
- Are you sleeping?
- No, Dad!
- Listen, and here I thought the $ 10.00 that you have requested.

- Oh thank you daddy!
The boy searched under his pillow and pulls out $ 65.00.
The father saw the money is still angry.
- Why you want $ 10.00? You've got $ 65.00!
What can you do with this money?
- Because ... I am missing.
But now I've just had enough.
Papa ... Is what I could buy an hour of your time?
Tomorrow night, came home earlier.
I have dinner with you!

"Papa ... Mom ... manager who read this text, do not let a similar situation happen to you! "



No comments:

Post a Comment